Preparing for Your Dental Visit
- Make sure your schedule allows enough time for your procedure.
- Try to have a good night sleep prior to your appointment.
- If you take any medications, please remember to take them or bring them to your appointment.
- Bring any retainers, guards, or Perio Protect trays you may have.
- Be sure to eat accordingly prior to your appointment.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Keep in mind, our office can get cold and we do offer blankets.
- Feel free to bring headphones so you can listen to music, audiobooks, podcasts, NuCalm, etc.
- Keep in mind, we will collect your financial responsibility at your appointment.
If you are unable to keep your appointments, please give us at least 48 business hours’ notice to avoid broken appointment charges.
If you have any questions, please call or message your dental team at 916-482-7886.