Our top priority is the health and well-being of you and our entire dental family. In order for us to comply with local regulations we made a few changes that you should be aware of:
- You will be screened using a questionnaire when making an appointment via text message, email or phone. Please confirm any appointment made with our team ASAP so that we can begin the screening process.
- We are operating a modified schedule that begins at 9am, and appointments will be managed to allow for physical distancing between patients and team. Available appointment times are very limited so please confirm your appointment (and questionnaire) ASAP. If we do not receive confirmation, we will offer the appointment time to someone else.
- We may offer the use of telehealth (virtual appointments) in order to be flexible with your needs to physically be in the office.
- We are asking you to limit companions on your visit to the office, unless they are a parent/guardian of patients who are minors or have special needs. If you bring someone, please have them wait in the vehicle or outside the office.
- You are asked to wear a face covering while in the office.
- You will be asked to wash your hands before and after your procedure. We also will provide an ozonated water rinse at the beginning of your appointment.
Upon entering the office, you might notice a few changes. One significant change is the addition of ozone to our process. We are excited to utilize this new tool to encourage the mouth and body to heal and repair which lends to better resilience and immunity.
We are grateful to be back in the office to continue educating and getting our community healthy. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit!
Your Dental Family
Philosophy at Complete Health Dentistry of Sacramento
Welcome to Complete Health Dentistry of Sacramento - the dental office of Dr. Bianca Yee! Our skilled team is dedicated to making your visit comfortable and smooth. We believe that everyone deserves a great quality of life, and we take pride in providing our patients with the very best dental care in the most safe, supportive, and respectful manner possible.
While we do focus on the mouth, we have a holistic view of the mouth and the body connection. As a result, we realize the mouth is the gateway to the rest of the body. The mouth directly impacts your overall health. Therefore, a healthy mouth leads to a healthy you!
Trusting relationships and individualizing care are the foundation of exceptional care. We believe in individual care because we understand that customizing care is the best way to optimize your health. Health encompasses a balance between adequate nutrition, sleep/relaxation, exercise/movement, stress management, and positive relationships. Consequently, building a relationship of trust and personalized care lets us focus on helping our patients get healthier every day.
We create opportunities for people to improve their lives, starting with our own.